Wednesday, October 8, 2014

How am I going to loose the weight?

After trying so many different ways to loose weight including just the normal eat healthy and exercise strategy, I decided to try the combination of Shakeology, Phentermine and Workout DVD's. Being a mom that works full time I DO NOT have time to plan all my meals out, to make them ahead of time, to measure out my food and to always make my meals with fresh ingredients
  • Shakeology – I replace my lunch with Shakeology because lunch is the time I crave junk food the most because I’m at work and its easy to just go through a drive through. I usually make my Shakeology the night before, its really simple and I do it while dinner is cooking. I use a magic bullet, put all my ingredients in (I will share recipes later) and then I freeze it and take it the next morning, put it on my desk to thaw and then its ready for lunch. 
  • Phentermine – I will probably get a lot of negative feed back for using Phentermine but my doctor and I have discussed the negatives and positives and I’m being really careful about the way I use it. I take a half in the morning when I wake up 7:00am and then I take the other half at work a few hours later 10:00 or 11:00. I do this because its a 37.5 tablet and I am a little uneasy about how my body will react if I take all at once and I also want it to last all day instead of it wearing off at 5 and I get the munchies. 
  • Workout DVD’s – I use workout DVD’s at home because I would rather work out at home with my family (my daughter tries to dance with me) then to take time out of spending with my daughter to go to the gym or exercise classes. I like it this way. Right now I’m using Shaun T’s Rockin Body workout and I really enjoy it (Allie likes it too).  

Now, I have only been using this combination for a few days and so far I am happy with it. The Shakeology makes me full and its delicious and so healthy for you, the Phentermine curbs my appetite and cravings and it tricks my mind into thinking I’m full and the workout DVD’s make me sweat but i’m still at home with my family. One bad thing about the Phentermine is that it keeps me up at night. I had a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep last night and I hope this subsides. I will keep posting my thoughts, how my body feels and my weight loss. I haven’t lost any yet obviously because its only been a few days. I will post pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment