Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Who am I?

Hello, 
My name is Shelby, I’m a mother of a 1 1/2 year old named Allie, She is my world. I also work full time (a desk/cubicle 8-5 job). Since my daughter was born I have been struggling on being happy with myself. I am more than happy with being a mommy and being with my significant other (Ryne) but I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy and it destroyed me. Not to mention I was also dealing with post-partum depression. My weight strapped me down. I didn't want to do anything, or go anywhere when, before the weight gain I was going to the beach and I had no problem with going out in public. After struggling with loosing weight, going off and on diets, working out and then not working out, a year and a half later I decided to change. This blog is how I’m going to log my struggle to change and how I’m going to do it and succeed. My determination is stronger than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment