Tuesday, October 14, 2014

One Week Update

So, today marks one week on Phentermine, using Shakeology and working out with Shaun T.

I have lost a whopping 6 lbs in one week. 

The pills help with my appetite, but again, they are not miracle pills. I am still watching what I'm eating and working out everyday at night. It is hard to ignore those cravings for carbs and fried foods but the Shakeology helps with cravings as well as the Phentermine. Anyone that is considering taking the Phentermine, do not expect it to do all the work. Phentermine is a short term option ONLY.  It is not good for you, or your heart. So that's why you really need to commit to a life style change while you are on the Phentermine so when you get taken off of it, you wont gain all of the weight back. 

I am very happy with my results and I cant wait to do another weigh in next week :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment