Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Update - 3 Weeks

Its been a few days since Iv'e had an update, Iv'e been extremely busy with work, meetings, Allie and a family wedding. Its been a two weeks. I had a three day weekend for a family wedding and I didn't stick to my routine. It was kinda hard to with wedding food around and staying in a a hotel. I definitely felt the difference when I got home. I felt bloated and sluggish. In the past, when I started a "diet" and strayed away from it a bit I got frustrated and I would just quit. Not this time, I got back on my routine Monday morning.

Phentermine update: I can feel that my body is getting used to it and my hunger is coming back a little but I've managed to control it so I'm still happy with it.

Shaun T: I love Shaun T and I just ordered Hip Hip Abs :) I drip of sweat when I use his workout DVD's. Allie has gotten tired of Shaun T though so I workout when she goes to sleep at night.

Shakeology: I still replace it with lunch (on the weekdays) and I still love it, I am ready for this stash to be gone so I can try new flavors.

Oh and I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost a total of 10lbs. I was kind of disappointed with the amount I lost but I just have to keep reminding myself "one pound at a time". I am no where near where I want to be but I can feel a difference in my body. 

Here is a before and after picture. Again, no where near where I want to be, but I can see a difference. A tiny difference. 




No comments:

Post a Comment